This Is What To Do If You Are Coming To Church Instead Of Watching From Home:
1. When you arrive at church, check-in at the check-in desk and have your temperature taken. If your temperature registers at 100 or more, you’ll be sent home. It would be really helpful if you did not arrive before 9:30 so we can have volunteers in place.
2. You will be ushered to a socially distanced spot either in the sanctuary, or once at capacity, the parish hall. Please do not complain if you are seated in the parish hall. The sanctuary will be first come first serve.
3. Make sure you always wear a mask and always maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other people not in your group.
We believe that Christ is present whether you are in the sanctuary or in your easy chair at home. Make the best decision for yourself and your family as to whether you choose to worship in person or continue to worship online. We will adjust how we worship as guidelines change. Make sure to check weekly emails, social media, and the website for the most accurate updates.
- We will need several people who are trained to take the temperatures of those arriving for worship.
- We will need front desk volunteers to monitor people coming into the building as worship is taking place.
- We will need ushers to help people get seated and also to dismiss people once the service has ended so that we maintain proper physical distancing guidelines.
- We need help with creating the seating plan and traffic flow plans for the building.
- We will be looking for musicians who are willing to record music during the week that can then be added into the service on Sunday morning.
- As our plans grow and change during the fall, we may have other volunteer opportunities as well.
Mon - Thurs, 10am - 12:00pm
4445 Royal Avenue
Eugene, OR 97402