Care Team Members – Meet the Third Saturdays of the Month, 11am in Library
Bringing Church to You
Did you know we have trained “table-runners” whose ministry is to bring the Lord’s Supper from the altar to your home? Whether you are homebound temporarily or long-term, you can request a monthly table-runner visit through the church office.
Thank you, Sydney Wilson, for reconnecting us to a former Bethesda member now living at Terpening, and arranging a visit with Communion!
Did you know our Sunday services are live-streamed on Youtube and available on demand for later viewing? You can request assistance setting this up in your home through the church office. Here’s a link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BethesdaLutheranChurch
On the Care Team’s Radar (Ideas & Hopes)
- Relaunching the Sunday Bus Ministry at least 1-2x monthly. We have about 5+ members in a near radius already expressing interest in transportation to/from worship. Stay tuned.
- Table-runners to bring the Lord’s Supper to homebound or recuperating members.
- Reviewed our Care Tracker and assigned several contacts to be made.
- Intentional bereavement check-ins during the first year of loss.
- Ongoing consideration of potential support groups, workshops, and guest presenters.
- A “Helping Hands” ministry to assist seniors with simple home maintenance, like ceiling lightbulb swaps.
- Reaching out to members we haven’t seen in worship of late.
Prayer Request Form
Monday- Thursday 9am-1pm
4445 Royal Avenue
Eugene, OR 97402