Care Team Members – Meet the Third Saturdays of the Month, 11am in Library
Hanne Bukkehave, Sandy Henry, Sue LaMarche, Jerry Liebersbach, Kathy Liebersbach, Jakki McDonald, Penny Vaughan, Pastor Tom, and you?
Tuesdays at 6:30, Creation Room. Facilitated by Jerry Liebersbach and Sandy Henry.
Bringing Church to You
Did you know we have trained “table-runners” whose ministry is to bring the Lord’s Supper from the altar to your home? Whether you are homebound temporarily or long-term, you can request a monthly table-runner visit through the church office.
Did you know our Sunday services are live-streamed on Youtube and available on demand for later viewing? Call the church office to request assistance setting this up in your home.
Bus Service the First Sunday of the Month
Next up: October 1st. Please call the church office to request a ride or to inquire further, 541.688.9085.
Prayer Support Group Thursdays, 10am
In the Prayer Chapel with Pr. Tom. We have a steady group of participants. You are most welcome to participate as often as you are available. You may also submit new prayer requests or updates via the church office or the contact cards in the pew-backs.
The Bethesda Care Team welcomes your suggestions on how to enhance congregational care!
On the Care Team’s Radar (Ideas & Hopes)
- Relaunching the Sunday Bus Ministry at least 1-2x monthly. We have about 5+ members in a near radius already expressing interest in transportation to/from worship. Stay tuned.
- Table-runners to bring the Lord’s Supper to homebound or recuperating members.
- Reviewed our Care Tracker and assigned several contacts to be made.
- Intentional bereavement check-ins during the first year of loss.
- Ongoing consideration of potential support groups, workshops, and guest presenters.
- A “Helping Hands” ministry to assist seniors with simple home maintenance, like ceiling lightbulb swaps.
- Reaching out to members we haven’t seen in worship of late.
Prayer Request Form
Monday- Thursday 9am-1pm
4445 Royal Avenue
Eugene, OR 97402