A Big Ask….
Greetings, my favorite people. I’m not going to beat around the bush…I NEED YOUR HELP! VBS is in less than two months and the to-do list is getting longer, not shorter. Here are the number of ways you could serve the littlest of our community over the next 45 days.
1. Volunteer to be a group leader during VBS. Time Commitment is about 25 hours the week of July 15-19, from 8:30am-12pm. This is a perfect way to volunteer (middle & high school students get service hours!) & spread the love & joy of Jesus at the same time.
2. Join one of the many work parties: June 15, 22, 29, July 06 from 9am-12pm AND July 13 from 9am to whenever we’re done! Help create decorations, sort materials, search for odd items, & eat donuts!
3. Be a Shopper…either by grabbing one of the tags on the donation board (coming shortly) or ask Sarah for a list and she’ll gladly oblige!
4. Donate money. We’re not asking for food donations, but will buy them directly (thanks Jan M & Jan L!). As a result, we’ll need more money for purchases than in years past. Any donation amount would be amazing!
5. Invite the children in your lives—your neighbors, grandkids, kids…anyone going into kindergarten through 4th grade.
6. Pray. Pray that everything gets done, that volunteers step forward, that registrations about, and most importantly pray that the children (and adults) recognize the love of Jesus that surrounds them!
Thank you!! ~Pastor Sarah